By working to make it safe and convenient for more people to take more trips by bike, we’re helping make the Sacramento region a cleaner, healthier, happier place to live and work.
Our programs include: advocacy to improve bike infrastructure. bike valet to turn community events into bikeable destinations, bike MD to provide free maintenance checks and simple repairs at selected locations, light on to provide lights for bicycle safety at night, skills training to teach the basics of bicycling safely and confidently., project review to influence private development and public works projects to make them more bike-friendly, and support for businesses to help businesses be more bike-friendly.
- Jibe Bike Doc @ Witter Ranch Park Tuesday April 20, 17:30
- Pannell Community Center Vaccination Center Friday April 23, 09:00
- Jibe Bike Doc @ Mexican Consulate Saturday April 24, 09:00
- Jibe Bike Doc Universal Technical Institute Thursday April 29, 16:30
- Jibe Bike Doc @ Jebel Ct Friday April 30, 16:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday May 1, 08:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday May 8, 08:00
- Jibe Bike Doc @Park Place Saturday May 8, 09:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday May 15, 08:00
- Jibe Bike Doc @Westshore Thursday May 20, 16:30