By working to make it safe and convenient for more people to take more trips by bike, we’re helping make the Sacramento region a cleaner, healthier, happier place to live and work.
Our programs include: advocacy to improve bike infrastructure. bike valet to turn community events into bikeable destinations, bike MD to provide free maintenance checks and simple repairs at selected locations, light on to provide lights for bicycle safety at night, skills training to teach the basics of bicycling safely and confidently., project review to influence private development and public works projects to make them more bike-friendly, and support for businesses to help businesses be more bike-friendly.
- Midtown Bike Count Tuesday March 16, 04:00
- Midtown Bike Count Saturday March 20, 11:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday May 1, 08:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday May 8, 08:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday May 15, 08:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday May 22, 08:00
- Midtown Farmers Market Saturday May 29, 08:00